|Habanero, onion, bell pepper, spices, olive oil, garlic, salt|
How to Make it
- Blend habanero, onions, bell pepper, garlic.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan over medium heat.
- Add grated onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add blended vegetables, stirring occasionally for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add spices and salt to taste.
- Simmer for 2 - 5 minutes.
- Cut yam into cubes, wash twice and boil with enough water. Add salt.
- When yam is soft, pour water and transfer to plate.
- Wash avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Open sardine and drain the oil.
- Serve yam with pepper, sardine, hutwise shito and avocado.