Preparation time: 45 mins
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- Chopped vegetables
- Handful fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 140g cooled, cooked rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- Light soy sauce, to drizzle
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add garlic purée and stir briefly.
- Add chopped vegetables and broccoli florets, stir-fry for 3 mins.
- Tip in the rice, then stir-fry for another 3-4 mins.
- Make a well in the center of the rice and add the egg. Cook for 1 min, then stir the egg into the rice.
- Season to taste and spoon into serving bowls. Drizzle with soy sauce and serve