There are times that I wake up very hungry and need something to eat immediately. There are times that I also wake up late and have limited time to get ready for work and to also eat. Through these times, one resounding fact is that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Therefore it will be an abomination to miss breakfast. This is why sunny side eggs with sausage and grilled tomatoes is a quick fix breakfast that provides you with all the nutrients you need to have a good day.
Preparation time: 10 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 sausage
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Vegetable oil
How to Make it
- Place a frying pan under medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon of vegetable oil and wait for about a minute.
- Crack eggs and pour straight on fire.
- Wait for about 30 seconds for the egg to harden, then flip the egg.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and wait for about 20 seconds for the other side of the egg to harden.
- Clean the frying pan with tissue and pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Put sausage in the frying pan after the oil heats up.
- Turn the sides of the sausage until every side becomes brown, make sure it does not burn.
- Rinse your tomato and remove watery pulp and seeds from it.
- Pre-heat your grill and grill cut-side down.
- Cover the grill and let cook for about 4 minutes.
- Take tomatoes off and put on plate with the egg and sausage.
There you go! A yummy breakfast in just 10 minutes.