Preparation time: 1 hour 10 mins
Curry powder, pepper, tomatoes, chicken, onions, salt, pepper
How to Make it
- Season chicken with onions and all dry ingredients.
- Moisten with a little water and cook for 15 minutes. Stir as needed.
- While chicken is cooking, mix peanut butter with boiling water in a bowl until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, mixture to chicken when it is ready.
- Bring to a boil at once and continue boiling for about 30 minutes.
- Blend tomatoes in a blender until smooth, and add to soup. Simmer until chicken becomes tender and a dark oil begins to form in soup.
- Stir often.
- Pour 2 handfull of fufu powder into a clean dry pot and mix properly with water into a thick paste. Ensure to stir properly to prevent lumps in fufu
- Put on medium heat and stir. As it gets thicker, begin to knead into a dough.
- When fufu formed a neat dough, and doesn’t taste floury, fufu is ready. If it still taste raw of floury cover and allow to cook for another 15mins kneading every 5mins to prevent the bottom from burning. When done, remove from heat.