My high school mornings were very routine. I would wake up, get ready, pack my breakfast and eat it in the bus. More often than not, that breakfast would be a decadent sandwich. Nobody in my house had time in the mornings, the house could be as busy as a local market on a market day. Early mornings signified crunch time and my mum would always resort to making decadent sandwiches because it was so quick and easy to make.
|Brie cheese, lightly honey ham, fried egg, avocado, salt|
How to Make it
- Toast three slices of bread.
- Peel an avocado and cut into smaller pieces.
- Crack your eggs into a small bowl.
- Add a little salt and whisk till smooth.
- Pour a little oil in a frying pan and allow oil to heat for about a minute.
- Pour whisked egg into pan.
- When the egg thickens, flip over to the other side. When the other side also thickens, remove egg and put on a plate.
- Clean pan and put it back on medium heat.
- Put the ham in the frying pan and allow to fry.
- When the ham is dry, flip to the other side to also fry. When the other side is also dry, remove ham and put on a plate.
- Now you have all the accoutrements ready so you place the fried egg, avocado, fried lightly honey ham and brie cheese double stacked with a slice of toasted bread in between.
Enjoy your quick delicious sandwich with some juice.