¾ cup margarine
|¾ cup sugar|
|1¼ cups flour|
|½ cup cornmeal|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the margarine mixture and mix well.
- Drop dough in spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 3 dozen.